CAD Design Engineer
The department of Environmental Control & Infrastructure (EC&I) is part of the hardware cluster within the development and engineering sector of ASML (www.asml.com) . The task of this department is to develop, deliver, integrate and qualify functional modules & parts of ASML’s lithography tools related to temperature control and gas conditioning. Technology areas are: gas-, vacuum-and water-flow control, architecture and design, temperature control, architecture and design.
Job Mission: Candidate is responsible for the design of the infrastructure for the NXT-and EUV-machines. This work consists of a translation of the architecture into a design that meets the requirements; a creation of the 3D design, volume control, engineering changes, and communication to (and where necessary negotiation between) the interfaces. The other part of the work is to make sure the design is manufacturable and serviceable and meets the availability requirements
Job Description: • Collect specifications for a part of the infrastructure functionality, needed to generate a design.
• Design the scanner infrastructure (gas systems, water systems, vacuum systems), document this and present in the organization where necessary.
• Make sure the design is documented with proper models and drawings in NX/TCE.
• Perform the right calculations to predict the functionality. (Key words: Flow, pressure drop, Gas purity, availability, strength, etc.).
• Interface with (internal) customers and suppliers.
• If needed, steer junior designers in making high quality designs.
Education: • Technical Bachelor or Master Degree in Mechanical engineering (or related).
Experience: • Solid design experience in relevant industry. Experience with NX is prefered
Personal skills: ( cechy osobowosciowe)
• Candidate should be able to work independently in a dynamic explorative environment.
• Robust personality is a must.
• Strong pragmatic attitude with an analytical view.
• Good communicational skills and good knowledge of English.
Aplication: If you are interested, please send your CV via e-mail on following adress: firstname.lastname@example.org subject: CAD -designer
Maciej Pach | Int. Recruitment
Direct People | European Personnel
Le Havre 127 | 5627 SW Eindhoven
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)"